When night becomes day.
Icebergs, arctic dog-sledding, and northern lights.
Finding brilliance in the shadows.
Coach: Antesa Jensen
Local Season: Winter
Average daytime temperature: -9°C / 17°F
Activities: Dog-sledding, hiking, immersive experiences, rituals, and sustainable activities with local inuits/eskimos, iceberg boat cruise, natural wonders, meditation, coaching circles, writing exercises, yoga, bodywork.
Dates: Feb 6-15, 2018
Trip Duration: 10 days
Destination airport: Kangerlussuaq, Greenland (SFJ)
Price: On request, following an enrollment conversation
- One two-hour individual coaching session to launch and anchor into the work that we will do together
- Two pre-trip group coaching sessions (virtually via Zoom) with all trip attendees
- Access to several hours of teaching videos that will facilitate growth and enhance the group travel experience
- Four post-trip group coaching sessions (virtually via Zoom) with all trip attendees
- One individual post-trip integration coaching session
- Bespoke itineraries unique to each trip
- Guided meditation, rituals, writing exercises, and other growth-oriented self-reflective simulated experiences throughout the program
- Regularly planned group and individual coaching sessions throughout the trip
- Local double occupancy accommodation (given the circumstances of the type of travel we do, and our work on relationship, intimacy, and vulnerability, single occupancy is unfortunately not possible)
- All meals excluding snacks
- All activities, experiences, any specialized gear needed for unique excursions, and entry fees
- Domestic travel (planes, trains, automobiles as required) upon arrival
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel to/from the country we're visiting
- Individual Traveler's Insurance
Photo: Mads Pihl