Wander amongst some of the most remarkable natural giants, instantly landing you in your body with a profound somatic understanding of just how big the world really is, deeply immersed in the wildest nature you've ever seen.
Get intimate with Scandinavian folklore and Nordic mythology.
Live like a viking for five days, traversing mountain ranges that some of the oldest Nordic tribes called home for centuries.
Join us for five days totally unplugged -- connected to yourself and nature -- in Jotunheimen National Park, Norway.
Coach: Antesa Jensen
Local Season: Summer
Average daytime temperature: 18°C / 68°F
Activities: nature, hiking, practice, cultural immersion, culinary exploration, coaching and other simulated exercises
Dates: August 2-6, 2018 (enrollment closes July 1st)
Program duration: Five Days
Destination airport: Bergen, Norway
Price: $3000 (Early Bird by May 15th - $2000)
- Dynamically curated itineraries unique to each trip
- Guided meditation, rituals, writing exercises, and other growth-oriented self-reflective simulated experiences throughout the program
- Regularly planned group and individual coaching sessions throughout the trip
- Local double occupancy accommodation (given the circumstances of the type of travel we do, and our work on relationship, intimacy, and vulnerability, single occupancy is unfortunately not possible)
- All meals excluding snacks
- All activities, experiences, and entry fees
- Domestic travel (planes, trains, automobiles as required) upon arrival
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel to/from the country we're visiting
- Individual Traveler's Insurance (required)